|Issue:||Issue 28, September 2004|
Rumour Has It - Part 5
If MUD2 is a fresh dish, then bare in mind ...
- ... that the ox doesn't just produce any old shit; It's good fertilizer.
- ... that hedgehog football can be the start of something wonderful.
- ... that much can be learned from gazing in mirrors.
- ... that dwarfen spring water is very refreshing.
- ... that dropping your boat in a fight will give you much bigger hits.
- ... that appropriately filling the winerack or the bookshelf will be rewarded.
- ... that a tipple of malmsey is the road to quick recovery for the sniffles.
- ... that it's well worth playing with the violin.
- ... that doing the dishes is a worthy chore.
- ... that a lot of things you can wear have special properties.
If your keyboard has go-faster stripes, then did you should know ...
- ... that certain undead creatures hassle you less if you have a certain item found in a cave.
- ... that the weight of wafers is important.
- ... that bringing all of the parts of the body together by a grave will assist you in combat.
- ... that long armed weapons are more effective against sea life.
- ... that there are three routes to under the yew.
- ... that you can flush things down the toilets.
- ... that skeletons are cowards in the face of weapons of bone.
- ... that necromancers can command the undead to slay their enemies.
- ... that stone rats make for easier points.
- ... that more creatures than you might think can be enlisted to your aid.
- ... that a charged pendant is a useful pendant.
- ... that the touchstone is useful as a magic user.
If you type one-handed to even the playing field, see if you knew ...
- ... that you can swamp the crown more than the basic three times per reset.
- ... that there are many useful ways of throwing the pointers.
- ... that evil magic can be obtain at the ring of stones.
- ... that the mattress is good for soft landings in a fair few locations.
- ... that there's a safe way into the sorcerers room for people without magic.
- ... that spell protection items lower magic resistance.
- ... that you can regularly achieve over 120 eff dex without the litter.
- ... that you can escape flee loops by silly deathing yourself on command.
- ... that you can set up notification for when someone leaves the tea room.
- ... that the wolf can be made to be a deadly trap.
- ... that your choice of attire can pacify aggressive mobiles.
- ... that there are at least a couple of ways of reaching the ship during bad weather.
- ... that the grandfather clock sequences follow one of three preset courses.
- ... that the hedgehog can be forcibly reset.
- ... that all wandering mobiles can be motivated to move.
- ... that there many ways of reaching the dragons isle without the documentation.
Too cryptic? Too easy? Giving too much away? Giving not enough away?
Don't understand? Mail the author!
Mail the author